Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Monday, February 17, 2014

The March of my Schedule...


I am so ready to get the plants into the ground... I mean raised beds...




Pomegranate waking up! 
I have the plan...

According to Farmers Almanac, the favorable days are...

March 10th and 11th...


Which will be great because, It will be Spring Break for me...  Yay!!!!


The selected plants are going to be planted..

Plants                                     

6 pepper plants                                    
4 tomatoes                            
2 marigolds                            
                                             
2 thyme                                
2 oregano                              
2 parsley                                                            
2 marigolds                            
                                             

Seeds

Lettuce
Radish
Spinach
Carrots
Cucumbers
Squash
Beans
Eggplant
Onions

1 Avocado tree

Next...

Water lines will be done...

Buckets will be washed up and drilled... I think I am going to add a couple more buckets...
All of the cucumbers and squash will be in them...  Oh, and eggplant...

Weeds are being put in check...

Compost has been added to my black berries and Peach tree and Lime tree...


With everything in check and on schedule...

I can't wait to see the garden emerge into full life....





Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain