Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Still Composting....

As life's compost has been, well, composting... It has a lot of stink with the good... I, finally after many years, have a flowering jasmine... the lovely fragrance is captivating... every morning I check on my beds and plants I have the perfumed scent wafting at me as I pass by... It puts my mind at an ease that this spring will be good with full of things to come...




 I think there is a smudge on the camera lens... lol.. oops!






 The beds are vibrant and happy to be growing so far...



And the list of things growing are... with continued planting of empty spots around here, or there...

tomatoes
bell peppers
carrots
radish
lettuce
parsley
oregano
cucumbers
and sunflowers
squash
eggplant
bunching onions
green beans
cilantro...

This year will be a  lush and full garden of vegetables...
I hope...

I do have a big problem though and I don't  know what to do!
My Avocado tree has a fungus I believe...

A canker of some sort 
I don't know how to handle this particular problem... research, I guess...


But on the up scale my fur kids have a wonderful amount of catnip at their disposal....(this is just one secret stash, tee hee...)


So I leave you with this intensely green grapevine... (that I thought I pruned to harshly and left for dead) ...LOL... but... look...




Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain