Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hustle and Bustle with cheer!

       The Eve of Christmas Eve, Two days after the world was going to end, "o.0"  I feel blessed, don't you!  This year I feel rushed, I don't like that the Holiday landed on a Monday and Tuesday, I feel overwhelmed and that I didn't get anything finished. I did manage to though.. (some things)

       But I feel insanely cheery inside, rather if you met me on the street, you probably wouldn't think it... hahaha...

        I was to give a thought of what I was going to do to my garden when I posted next... Well, I spoke too soon. Because, you see... I really don't have a thought... I had a busy couple of weeks, if it weren't for work I think I would have a most easy time..  I work with a sped program at a school... The kids were so round up, I came home completely exhausted everyday...

        Managing to make Fudge and a Fruit cake,(which I felt like daily, lol) was all I could get accomplished...
Merry Christmas!

        I harvested the last of all my peppers before the crazy freeze watch came through during the week of last..  Thank-goodness. But now, not sure what to do with the rest, I gave a bit to some of my co-workers...
Also, a friend was to stop by and get some too, but that hasn't happened.

        So, here it is I have peppers coming out of my ears, What to do! I haven't a clue!
Any Ideas, Friends?

Bells, JalapeƱos, and Bananas....




     The house is painted and decorated a little for Christmas!


     My Garden is in complete junk-yard mess, after the work of painting... We had to pull everything away from the house and walls. Now that the painting is finished, the junk needs a place to go. I don't think that I want the stuff back where it was.. so now, toss time or donate, and most of the stuff is just toss.




     My best companion ever is very ill, Piglet my princess, Kitty, with hands not paws, that has  hyperthyroidism is not doing well, I have to make it to the vet and see what the next thing to do is... The special food really was only doing so-so for her and the medicine was to much for her system. There are only two other things to try, and I don't think that she is well enough for surgery. Radioactive iodine therapy which is the most expensive, and I wouldn't even be able to come up with that type of money.

     The clinic is closed today, and probably on Christmas day... So, thoughts for tomorrow is really needed...
I hope that I can see them even if  for the blood work to be done.. (hopes and wishes for something!)


 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!


     As Christmas approaches and enjoyment to be had with your family, hugs to everyone and wishes for the New year to be successful and treat you with love and happiness..

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain