Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day....

Happy Mother's Day to all of the caring hard working people in everyone's lives...

Sunday care and share...

Today, is cool and calm outside and Tangent is waiting for me to get up and start checking, cleaning and fertilizing...

The Tomatoes are doing amazing...  such nice full bushes ...



But the zucchini and summer squash aren't very happy,  not sure why !




They are both full of flowers and the summer squash even has squash on it... it has had fertilizer once every ten days but it just seems like it doesn't want to do anything better...

Pepper plants are still producing... Just look at them...

That is one limpy branch


and the grape vine is slowly coming around...I haven't seen any of the pesky little caterpillars... but I think I pruned a little to harshly because I only one cluster of grapes...   



There is a surprise visit from the Pea family that decided to produce...



I have some amazing Dill wanting to be harvested and dried too... among some of the herbs I love...



Now watermelon I cant believe how lovely the vines look...  I certainly have high hopes for some melons this summer...


Well, the winds are still happening and midnight thunderstorms popping up every other night... and hot weather threatening to rise it's hot head...  


Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain