Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Friday, November 11, 2011

15 Homemade Organic Gardening Sprays and Concoctions That Actually Work - Planet Green

     So has anyone just felt to lazy to get up and move around in the garden? Well, that is me! I want to be out there, but I made the most delish tortilla soup, I just can't move... I decided  to do a lot of cruising on-line today..

     I have found so many new things, One site I found is this one, from planet green.com, Where was it when I needed it!!!! ha ha ha....
 
15 Homemade Organic Gardening Sprays and Concoctions That Actually Work - Planet Green

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/

     Let me know what you think, I think it could be of some use to me! Maybe it could be of help to you...


The Big Storm Mess..
    

OH! The Tangled Tangent That I weave....

     I still have a mess in Tangent, but hey, the beauty of everything is I will heed a wise Sage butterfly friend and learn to embrace the rest period..
     Notice that I am embracing winter??? I have bells that have snow falling on to the page from them tee hee!
(okay! Random...)
    I'm just all over the place, But I just really want to share and learn from everyone, especially so I can make Tangent be more successful in bringing the harvest..

    Thanksgiving is around the corner:  I always have dinner at my Mothers house then the next day, we have dinner that I make! Of course it is never like that of Mom's, but delish non-the less.


So THE Big Question...

  What is the Best Holiday Dinner  made or had by you or from somebody?  What were the dishes, for example, like green bean casserole, yummmm! Mashed potatoes, gravy, Prime Rib, I'm Very curious, it might help others on how to put a twist on that Special Dinner...

   Great News

 Peanut and Piglet are definite fast friends- Sisters...

two peeps on a hammock 
 
 

I do think this post is a bit short... but working on some subjects to talk about...
       

     My "to be thankful for" thought of this year and wish is.... 
 To everyone  in which visits Tangent... (humble thank you!) The wish is...I do hope that for the holidays everyone is united with their loved ones...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain