Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Never Give Up, You Might Get Surprised!

   I was going through, checking around making sure all is right in my world.  Look, I found another cucumber, Ya!!!

A crazy cucumber and a couple of tomatoes the the "waahhooo" cucumber!


But the Big Surprise of all for me is, I actually have a Zucchini coming!!!!! Waahoooooo!!!!  LOOKKK!!
But, I think that this is a straight neck squash.. Though..
 I actually think that it is a straight neck...
My little simple moments, amazes me even!

Green Beans-

 The green beans that I just planted, are coming up, they are actually emerging!!! I'm so excited!
One actually emerging!!




Hello green bean, Nice to see you!!!


 Look how big my pumpkin looks. I can't wait to see it make pumpkins, 
Pumpkin, certainly not hindered from the bird marauding!! but was tasted...






Oh!, and my bird house gourds look amazing!!!!
Beautiful Bird house Gourds!!!



Elephant Ear Crazier than..... You know!

On to the Elephant Ear, so "impatient me", decided to find out if I even had a chance of it sprouting...

Yes! I did the unthinkable!!!

 I took my little shovel scraped away the soil a little at time...  until, I came to the top of the bulb...

Guess What I find??? The most shocking sight ever!


 NOTHING BUT MUSHHH!!
Elephant Ear Mush!!! (Bulb!!)
I was so sad, I dug it out completely and this is what it looks like....

"So, My Husband," as I quietly sigh!  You as a lot of the time, Are Correct With This Conclusion, but Only of this one Sir!!
I concede, I'm crazier than well, You guessed it!

So, I will be looking for the ever so challenging of projects to see if, "I truly am" the "Crazier than ... Well!!"

Wish me luck for the next time! 

On to find the next challenge, DEAR! lol!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain