Tangent Gardening "Extras"

Urban Gardening in unnatural heat... Why Not?

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some follow up!

  When it comes to these weeds, I have to say, I began to look for a Local Extension Office... Well, I am in a mook point of the search... The only one closest to me is almost an hour away... So if I do a weed identification, I will have to do it with a destination "included" in that area ...

   But on the upside, of all this I know I will still have the weeds when I plan a trip!
There is in complete abundance!!!
 
    As I have been making comments about the heat, I have to say hearing how much misery the people on the east coast are going through.. I really shouldn't be feeling grumbly... Being that we have this "like" 6 months out of the year, a couple months hotter than the others, I'm used to it..

   Well, I will make sure that the hope of the sweltering weather will subside sooner than later for all,
Thank you for the comment about the weather of NY and "that" NY state of mind... I appreciate the comments, it makes me think, and "who" needs to think more than "I" sometimes... (me that's who..) I know!  rambling...
 
   But I will still post weather alerts and what we will expect in our forecast, and everyone can generally get an idea of how it is here in Mesa, AZ..

On to Garden News-

   I actually got a couple more tomatoes, Hooray! for me!   I thought maybe they were finished already.. I do have a couple more eggplants,  
  I haven't forgotten about making that carrot confiture, I just need cognac and will I still just don't have any...
 


I am still hoping for those cucumbers... But here is one for the books!!!

Crazy lookin' cucumber HUH?

 

   Thanks to Mindy, a fellow blogger, I am so going to freeze some pesto and basil.. I have such a huge abundance of that! Course, I Love, Love, Love the scent of Basil... I just really didn't know what to do with it!
Yes! This is only one of my plants!

 
mmmmm!!!, Smells delightful!
  


dddddddddddddddddddddddd! My cat as usual, wanted to say hello! She is the tagger of the family! If she was a gang member, She would be the graffiti artist! Anything that I do a card, poster, bag etc... she has to bite or even make some sort of mark on it to say she was  there...

   So may I introduce Piglet my polydactyl cat... (a Hemingway) for short! Although I question her dog like behaviors..
I know it is a little blurry, she does not, however, believe in pictures!  lol...

My secret count down to Elephant Ear Sprouting has moved on to Nine days! !

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain